Enter the Terrifying World of Unholy, Out Today for PC
Duality Games’ psychological horror exploration game unleashed on Steam
Milan, Italy – 20th June 2022. HOOK, the indie label of global video game publisher Digital Bros, and Polish developer Duality Games are thrilled to announce that Unholy, the highly anticipated first-person psychological horror experience is available today for PC via Steam for £24.99/€29.99/$29.99 with a limited time 20% discount. The PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series S/X versions will follow later.
Unholy takes players on a terrifying journey and uncovers the horrors facing the protagonist Dorothea, as she traverses two parallel worlds in her search to uncover the truth surrounding the disappearance of her son.
Unholy follows the disappearance of a young child from a run-down, unwelcoming post-soviet town. Using exploration, puzzle solving and intriguing combat mechanics, players will traverse between reality and a twisted Unholy world to unveil the terrifying truth.
Features of Unholy
- Two parallel worlds to explore. The gray and cold reality of a brutalist post-soviet Eastern European town and the creepy and twisted world of Unholy, a grotesque society ruled by a relentless priest caste.
- An intense psychological horror experience driven by a deep, dark narrative storyline played out with captivating visuals based on the works of reputed dark artist Tomasz Strzałkowski (Duality Games Art director and founder).
- A unique gameplay blend that combines meticulous exploration, intriguing puzzle solving, infiltration and stealth with intriguing shooting dynamics.
- An intriguing combat system. Use four different emotions: anger, shock, sadness and desire to interact with the environment (destroy obstacles, trigger mechanisms, overload circuits, illuminate your way) or to confuse, lure or damage your opponents.
- Masks! Everybody in the unholy world hides behind a mask and it can be the difference between life or death. Build your own mask to get new skills and improve your abilities or wear other masks to infiltrate, confuse your enemies and impersonate your opponents.
As a thank you to the Unholy community, Duality Games and HOOK will make the game’s soundtrack available for free to anyone purchasing the PC version via Steam. This captivating soundtrack is composed by Jan Ignacy Królikowski (composer of the Academy Awards nominated short film The Dress)
Additionally, in a special collaboration with the clothing brand Propaganda, there will be a very limited production run of Unholy / Propaganda co-branded t-shirts. These can be purchased while stocks last here.
Unholy is available today for PC via Steam for £24.99/€29.99/$29.99 with a limited-time 20% discount. The PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series S/X versions will follow later.
For more information Follow Unholy on Discord and Facebook.