It is soon time to explore the depths of the vast Quantum Reactor make your way home as Perp Games and Zulubo Productions are proud to announce the digital release date for Golden Joystick nominee, Vertigo 2 on 12th December 2023.
Vertigo 2 will release digitally on PSVR2 on 12th December, with physical box copies released through retail from 9th February.
Vertigo 2 is a single-player adventure built from the ground up for VR.
Deep underground in the reaches of Quantum Reactor VII, you awake to finish your journey home. You’ll have to face bizarre alien flora and fauna leaking from other universes – and deadly android security forces whose job is to purge the reactor of all life. Try to determine who to trust as sinister agents lurk just out of sight.
Key features include:
· Huge, bespoke world design – an incredible range of environments makes Vertigo 2 a constantly fresh adventure.
· Enemy variety – dozens of creatures and robots are waiting to be discovered.
· Hybrid locomotion – both smooth locomotion and teleportation are viable.
· State of the art VR weapons – carry an arsenal of 14 weapons, all with unique reload mechanics.
· Fully voiced characters – a diverse cast brings the many characters of Vertigo 2 to life.
· Intense boss fights – Vertigo is notorious for its ambitious boss encounters.
· Substantial campaign at around 10 hours long,
Wishlist on the PlayStation Store here: Vertigo 2 (playstation.com)