Fight as your parallel selves in Trinity Fusion, a new Rogue-Lite Action Platformer – Available Now!
Master Dozens of Weapons, Explore Hostile Environments, and Jump Between Dimensions as You Fight to Save the Multiverse!
Cluj, Romania – December 15, 2023 – Indie developer, Angry Mob Games, is thrilled to celebrate the 1.0 launch of their new sci-fi action-roguelite, Trinity Fusion! Available today on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4 and 5, and Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, Trinity Fusion puts players into the multiverse-hopping boots of Maya, a cross-dimensional warrior psychically linked to her three parallel selves. Their mission? To save what they can of their dying worlds as they re-unite their universes into one stable timeline.
This action-packed adventure has come a long way since its Early Access launch, and the 1.0 version features overhauled mechanics, new weapons, improved graphics, a new game mode, and a ton of other great updates that come together to tell the full Trinity Fusion story. This release also includes a brand new final boss and Endless mode, both of which are sure to challenge even the most seasoned of universe hoppers.
Throughout your playthroughs, you’ll discover a wide range of equipment that scales up in power and modifiers as you defeat more enemies. The procedurally generated world of Trinity Fusion features a rich narrative created in tandem with sci-fi novelist, Ada Hoffmann, and you’ll discover new story nuggets throughout both successful and failed runs. Thankfully, if you find yourself dying too often, you can always start your next attempt in a new reality, and each reality features its own unique enemies and challenges.
What’s changed in Early Access?
- New Content: The size of Trinity Fusion has nearly doubled, adding new biomes, weapons, enemies, and bosses.
- Combat: Status effects and elemental weapons have been improved with better on-screen feedback and secondary effects to make players feel more powerful. Combat feedback has been improved across the board to make combat feel weighty, but responsive.
- Amplifiers: Limitations on how many Amplifiers (mid-run upgrades) could be acquired were removed, allowing players to constantly improve during a run, working towards bigger and better upgrades called Synergies.
- Difficulty Options: Survivor mode offers a slightly easier experience to ease in new players, while Hardcore mode introduces new enemy formations as well as entirely new mechanics for those seeking a greater challenge.
- Quality of Life Features:
- Teleportation around The Hub to help players move around faster.
- Increasing enemy randomization to improve replayability.
- Graphical improvements in several stages.
For more information on Trinity Fusion:
Trinity Fusion on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1911360/Trinity_Fusion/
Trinity Fusion on Epic Games Store: https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/trinity-fusion-e036cf
Trinity Fusion on Xbox: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/trinity-fusion/9NWF05VWQCS8
Trinity Fusion on PlayStation: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/concept/10004850
Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/TrinityFusion
Follow Trinity Fusion on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TrinityTheGame
Follow Trinity Fusion on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrinityFusionGame
Visit the Angry Mob Games website: https://www.angrymobgames.com/
About Angry Mob Games:
Angry Mob Games is an indie game studio based in Romania. Its most recent title is Brawlout, a party fighting game released on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC in 2018. Prior to that, Angry Mob Games developed and released well-received mobile titles in the Aliens and Predator franchises, as well as its own IPs