Start your paleolithic adventure today in the crafting survival game – Polylithic, set in a beautiful low-poly world, and now available on Steam Early Access!
Developers from the Czech studio Polyperfect are proud to share with the world today their unique game Polylithic, which will allow gamers to become the leader of a tribe from the Paleolithic era.
November 9th, Zlin, Czechia. Enter the prehistoric wilderness as the new leader of a tribe plagued by a mysterious disease. Explore your surroundings in search of food, resources, and hidden secrets. Enjoy the beautiful, incredibly colorful, low-poly world and uniquely atmospheric music that will help you to immerse yourself in the upcoming adventure.
Get the game from Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1839060/Polylithic/) for $14.99 minus the 15% launch discount, and try to survive and save your tribe.
Polylithic is a third-person crafting survival game set in the Paleolithic/Neolithic era with a dash of sci-fi plot and bursting with colors and beautiful low-poly graphics. Become your tribe’s new leader. Start slowly by gathering resources, crafting items, unlocking technology, discovering the world, and building bases to eventually grow your tribe and command the settlement.
POLYLITHIC – MAIN FEATURES
- Gather, craft, and hunt – Your goal is to gather primary resources to provide the basic means to survive. Collecting various resources and advancing the tech tree lets you set your eyes on the big prize. From rabbits to the mammoths inhabiting the prehistoric wilderness, every animal provides a different challenge to overcome.
- Grow and manage your tribe – There is strength in numbers. Grow your tribe, take care of its needs, and keep your tribe members happy. You can then manage your people and give them tasks in return, leading to them getting better and eventually becoming elders of the tribe.
- Explore the wilderness – There are more than valuable resources in the forests, snow-covered hills, and rivers. Discover the remnants of past tribes and take inspiration to build your own monuments to their memory.
- Embark on a journey through two different eras – You will be taken through two historical ages, each with its own specific core gameplay and flavor. The Hunters and Gatherers are a small migrating group trying to survive. Advance enough through the tech tree to unlock the requirements to settle down permanently as Farmers.
- Discover the true origin of your tribe – Not everything in this prehistoric wilderness is as it seems. There are secrets to find and stories to piece together, starting with discovering the roots of the disease that plagues your people and ending with your tribe’s history.
- Immerse yourself in this colorful, low-poly world filled with atmospheric music – The Polylithic universe is unlike anything you’ve seen before and is waiting for you to explore its richness and discover all of its secrets.
Polylithic was developed by the Polyperfect studio. The game is now available on Steam Early Access for $14.99 minus the 15% launch discount.
More information about the game can be found on the official website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Discord.