PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe is Out Now on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation and PC
Beat ‘em up and clean ‘em up in this unique party brawler from the award-winning PixelJunk series
JULY 27 2023, KYOTO, JAPAN – Indie studio Q-Games are proud to celebrate the release of the latest instalment in the award-winning PixelJunk series, PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe. The party-brawler hybrid is available from today on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, Epic Games Store and Steam for $24.99 / £19.99 / ¥2500.
Players must amass the trash to get the cash as they battle hordes of enemies across the varied landscape of Junktown, a futuristic take on locations in real-world Japan. From the neon streets of Haruhabara to the historic festivals of Kawaii Kyoto, the robotic cleanup crew known as the Scrappers must compete with rival gangs to score the most trash after an attempt to launch the world’s garbage into space goes apocalyptically wrong.
PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe combines classic side-scrolling brawler gameplay with a novel trash-collecting twist and a unique cyberpunk aesthetic. With dozens of weapons to master, Scrappers to recruit and mini-games to unlock, PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe is packed to the brim with content for both novices and seasoned gamers alike.
Whether playing single-player supported by the adorable AI assistant S.C.R.A.P, , trashing the competition with friends locally or scrapping online with full cross-platform multiplayer, PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe provides hilarious, fast-paced co-operative arcade gameplay for up to four players.
- Battle rival garbage collectors in chaotic street brawls
- Explore 5 vibrant areas with 25+ levels
- Up to 4 players, couch co-op or cross-platform online
- Unlock and recruit a variety of Scrappers for your roster
- Customise your garbage truck with over 100 custom parts
- Challenge your friends to fun and frantic mini games
- Immersive cyberpunk world that draws inspiration from real world Japan
- To celebrate the launch of PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe, Art Director Yasuyoshi Yamamura detailed the inspiration behind the unique cyberpunk world of PixelJunk Scrappers
- Deluxe. Check out the video of his in-depth look at the development of the game here.
PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe launches today on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5/4 and Nintendo Switch, for $24.99 / £19.99 / ¥2500.
About PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe
PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe is the latest game from the award-winning PixelJunk series created by Q-Games. Battle through the city streets to take out the trash in this beat ‘em up that’s also a clean ‘em up with up to 4 player online multiplayer and local co-op.
With over 25 stages, 100+ items to unlock and multiple weapons to master, PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe is the ultimate party-game-brawler hybrid.