Philosophical puzzle adventure
A classic retro-style game that bends gravity in 3D
Göteborg, Sweden – September 6, 2023 – Molly Medusa: Queen of Spit is now up and available for PC players on Steam! Solo developed by Neckbolt aka Niklas Hallin and published by Burning Planet Digital, Molly Medusa takes you to an adventure of the cursed sculptor’s apprentice in the world of interesting acquaintances, mystical temples, and labyrinths that are physically impossible.
“My name is Niklas, and my solo-developed indie game Molly Medusa is finally coming to Steam. Like my previous game (Yono and the Celestial Elephants), it’s a wholesome adventure with focus on puzzles and level design, but this time it’s in third-person 3D, and everything and everyone turns to stone! It’s solo-developed and personal, with puzzle-dungeons, twisting gravity, bosses to petrify, and a sense of adventure and sailing!”, tells Niklas Hallin.
In Greek mythology, Medusa is generally described as a human female with a head full of snakes instead of hair and eyes that turned those looking at her into stone. That’s our Molly!
Molly Medusa: Queen of Spit is now available at a discounted release price on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2407400/Molly_Medusa_Queen_of_Spit/
- Use your Medusa Curse to turn anything living into stone.
- Explore massive temples with interconnected passages and mind-boggling level design.
- Walk on walls! Gravity is local, and any surface can be a floor.
- Find powerful items to aid you in your journey. All items are used for puzzles, combat and boss fights.
- Sail across the Sands of Solitude for extra secrets, treasures and upgrades.
- Choose from two camera options: classic or free.
- Featuring a hard-rocking heavy metal soundtrack by Burning Planet.
About Burning Planet
Molly Medusa’s heavy metal soundtrack is provided by Burning Planet. What began as “Burning Planet Music” in 2015, a music production company for games, has now expanded into an in-your-face, punk driven game publisher – “Burning Planet Digital”. As a publisher, we approach an indie game as if it was a band. Website: www.burningplanet.se