HYPERGUN’s Neon Blasted Roguelite Action Launches Today
Blowing up on Xbox One and PS4 this Fall!
Toronto, Ontario – Aug 23rd, 2018 — NVYVE Studios is happy to announce their over-the-top roguelite shooter HYPERGUN has officially launched on Steam and GOG for the price of $14.99 USD (10% discount on Steam for its first week). Localized in 9 different languages (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified and Traditional Chinese), HYPERGUN will also bring its synthwave-fueled, neon-drenched shooter to consoles in the fall. Speaking of synthwave, be sure to keep an eye out on Steam for the official soundtrack featuring the sounds of Carpenter Brut, Starcadian and more!
The year is 2038. A highly advanced alien race has occupied planet Earth and the human race is at its breaking point. The fate of our species now depends on DevTech Labs’ top-secret HYPERGUN program: a highly advanced simulation that is designed to create the ultimate weapon to combat the alien oppressors by combining weapon components across countless simulations. Here, players step into the shoes of fearless DevTech Labs intern, Dewey Owens. With nerves of steel and wielding the most questionably effective weapon known to humanity, Dewey spends his spare team sneaking into the DevTech Labs… uhh… labs outside of work hours and facing off against the baddest of the bad in the HYPERGUN program.
- Create the HYPERGUN – With over 150 weapon modules to collect, no two runs in the simulation will be the same. Each module you pick up will change your weapon in exciting and often questionable ways, all in the name of determining the ultimate weapon to defeat our alien oppressors.
- Procedural Levels – Fight through increasingly difficult simulated arenas which are randomly generated with each playthrough.
- Alien Hordes – Take on a host of (simulated) vicious alien invaders, recreated in immaculate detail.
- Badass Bosses – Throw down against epically powerful bosses at the end of each level to put your skills and weapon to the test.
- Unlockable Classes and Abilities – Unlock your co-worker’s simulation profiles gaining access to a selection of more than 40 unique abilities giving you the upper hand in alien-destroying combat.
- Office Politics – Explore the DevTech offices as the intern Dewey Owens, who’s somehow managed to sneak in over the weekend. Even at the end of the world, there’s time to track down passive aggressive post-it notes from coworkers!
Head to NVYVE Studios for updates
Like the Facebook page
Follow along on Twitter