Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) announced today that “Live @ EA PLAY” will provide new looks and deep dives into its biggest games, new reveals and more. “Live @ EA PLAY” will also showcase the first live multiplayer match for Star Wars Battlefront called Assault on Theed. The match will utilize a prequel-era map and feature 40 of the biggest YouTube influencers in the world. For the millions of fans who will not attend EA PLAY in Hollywood, EA’s show can be viewed from 8:00pm–9:30pm BST here.
“Live @ EA PLAY” will include the following blockbuster titles, as well as more surprises:
- Star Wars Battlefront II – Featuring all Star Wars eras, a single player campaign and epic scale multiplayer battles, Star Wars Battlefront II presents the most robust Star Wars game to date. The game is developed in partnership with three powerhouse studios: DICE, Motive Studios and Criterion Games, each with a rich background of creating award-winning games.
- EA SPORTS FIFA 18 – Powered by Frostbite, EA SPORTS FIFA 18 blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the heroes, teams, and atmospheres of the world’s game.
- Madden NFL 18 – With Frostbite, the spectacle of NFL gameday comes alive delivering photorealistic players, crowds and stadiums, and introduces an all-new mode to the Madden NFL franchise.
- NBA LIVE 18 – Delivering gameplay innovations and a brand-new way to play with ‘The One’, NBA LIVE returns with an experience completely centered around a player’s individual journey.
- Need for Speed Payback – This explosive adventure is filled with intense heist missions, high stakes car battles, epic cop pursuits and jaw dropping set pieces. It’s blockbuster gameplay never before seen from the series, fueled by a gripping story of betrayal and revenge. With Need for Speed Payback, it’s about building the perfect ride, getting behind the wheel and playing out an action driving fantasy.
- Battlefield 1 – It’s a Summer of Battlefield including the entry of the Russian Army and the biggest front of WW1 in Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar. Partake in the skirmishes of the Albion assault in a freezing archipelago and fight in the snow-covered ravines of the treacherous Lupkow Pass.
Immediately following the press conference, on EA.com the livestream will continue until 3pm PT with a behind-the-scenes look at what’s happening in the FanFest at EA PLAY. The livestream will provide a closer look at five games – Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, Need for Speed Payback, Madden NFL 18, FIFA 18 as well as a 64-person multiplayer match of the all-new Battlefield 1 map, Nivelle Nights.
EA PLAY 2017 is one of the biggest pop culture events of the summer. At the heart of EA PLAY is the FanFest, which will house more than 150 hands-on gaming stations. Here fans will be some of the first to play EA’s newest lineup of games.
EA PLAY is open to the public and tickets are free. The FanFest schedule is:
- Saturday June 10 from 4pm – 8pm
- Sunday June 11 from 12pm – 6pm
- Monday June 12 from 12pm – 5pm
Please visit http://www.ea.com/eaplay2017 to learn more about the event. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more EA PLAY news and information.