Publisher Iceberg Interactive developer Interactive Fate have revealed that Shortest Trip to Earth will be released through Steam’s Early Access program, later in 2018.
From the writer of ‘Teleglitch: Die More Edition’, Shortest Trip to Earth is a roguelike spaceship simulator featuring exploration, ship management, game-influencing decision-making and real-time tactical battles.
Players will embark on a perilous journey across a procedurally-generated universe, while an intergalactic war is raging. Venture through massive space sectors crawling with exotic lifeforms. Engage in action-packed tactical combat against hostile ships, boarding parties and inter-dimensional space monsters.
Master the art of survival by customising your ship with modular components and perks. Choose from a range of spaceships and manage life within your vessel – from crew, pets and drones to ship modules and weapons. Shape your journey through hundreds of multiple-choice events, featuring unique hand-drawn illustrations.
Shortest Trip to Earth features unforgiving permadeath, but you can unlock perks to increase the odds of survival on your next run.
- Master the art of survival in unexplored space!
- Traverse a procedurally generated universe full of intrigue
- Ship customisation & crew management
- Epic real-time tactical space battles
- Onboard combat, featuring hostile intruders, drones and battle-hardened pets
- Hundreds of random events with unique outcomes
- Uncover fascinating and exotic stories from across the universe
Budding space travellers can wishlist the game on Steam now, to be notified when the game releases.
Stay up-to-date with the latest Shortest Trip to Earth news and information via:
Shortest Trip to Earth Official Website
Shortest Trip to Earth Facebook
Shortest Trip to Earth Twitter