Monday 5th November 2018, – With the release of the highly anticipated HTC Vive title, VR Hero Sentry launching tomorrow on Steam (P.C) developers Refocus Solutions are hard at work putting the final touches to the forthcoming action-RPG. Offering role-playing longevity with fun and exciting gameplay designed to test your combat skills, VR Hero Sentry promises hordes of enemies and gigantic bosses as you progress your experience with persistent creation that offers character enhancements, troops, armoury and weapon upgrades. Releasing on Tuesday the 6th November, VR Hero Sentry will launch at €8.99.
You can add the game to your Steam wish list at the following link
- Choose your hero and their powers..
- Choose your loadout of spells for class and upgrade them to fit your strategy.
- Upgrade your heroic beast or train an army to defend your ground.
- Endless customisation with hero stats, spell & items.
- Slaughter hordes of enemies and defeat titanic bosses with unique attacks.
- Infinite scalability, gameplay and multiple outposts to explore.
- Traditional RPG combat system with aggro, telegraphed attacks and crowd control.
- Challenge yourself with multiple difficulties and leader-boards.
- Much, much more..!
About the game:
VR Hero Sentry is an immersive VR ARPG inspired by old-school RTS community mods that we all know and love.
This VR ARPG makes you take up arms and choose your hero, class and build as you fight off hordes and titanic bosses and offers you infinite gameplay and endless customization. Upgrade your spells, buy mythical armour and weapons, build your army and increase your hero stats to defeat the underworld.
To find out more, visit the official website:
About the developer:
Refocus Solutions was started in 2018 to bring the classic RPG to life through the technologies of virtual reality. Striving to deliver the best gaming experiences while exploring new ways to experience virtual reality.