As of today, Real Farm will be out for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. A new trailer, showcasing Real Farm’s unique career mode, has also been released today. For the future plans of the game, SOEDESCO has been reaching out to the community to decide the game’s future direction. A Nintendo Switch version comes out next year.
Real Farm offers the real farming experience. However, SOEDESCO is not stopping there. They have been, and still are, reaching out to the community. It’s up to them to decide the direction Real Farm is going in. SOEDESCO is asking them what they want to see in future updates and DLC of Real Farm, to expand upon its experience. Many different suggestions have been made, from adding horses, to realistic irrigation and weather conditions, the community has been very vocal and creative on what they’d like to see in Real Farm.
About Real Farm
In Real Farm, players can choose to play the game in Free mode or Career mode. Free mode offers the traditional simulator experience players all know and love, but Career mode offers a whole new experience. Players start from the bottom and have to work their way up, doing jobs for other farmers until they can buy their own vehicles, equipment and farm. Apart from that, the game has an extensive, reactive economic system and is presented in native 4k resolution on PC, PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X.
- Dive into a huge, open world presented in sumptuous native 4k
- Grow from farm hand to agricultural A-list in Career Mode
- Cultivate the role of an established farmer in Free Mode
- Sow crops, keep livestock or both, buying and selling in a real time economy
- Plough straight in with pick-up-and-play controls and a comprehensive tutorial
- Drive and maintain a massive array of farm vehicles and machinery