Omen of Sorrow hits the stores today
The darkest fighting game is now available, exclusively for PS4
Rotterdam, The Netherlands – November 6, 2018 – Today, AOne Games and SOEDESCO have released PlayStation 4 exclusive fighting game Omen of Sorrow. The dark game, inspired by age-old myths and legends, is now available in digital and physical stores worldwide. The physical ESRB version will launch on the 16th of November. A ravishing release trailer reveals a first glimpse of a new unlockable character and the final boss in the game – the evil witch Thalessa.
Face the final wrath
Thalessa, the Invisible Queen of a Dead God, is known under many different names. Behind the scenes, Thalessa’s designs have been responsible for the suffering of millions, and she wouldn’t have it any other way. Now, her plot has brought legends and monsters together, as she seeks to turn the world back into the place of horrors she once called home. In Omen of Sorrow, she represents the final evil that players need to vanquish to conquer darkness once and for all!
- Battle with many iconic characters and strategize with character specific special moves and abilities!
- Flirt with danger in dismal stages, inspired by age-old European legends!
- Take part in a gripping tale of darkness and despair in Story Mode!
- Endure grueling battles in Arcade and Survival Modes, or beat up friends in local Versus!
- Experience a complete Online Mode, featuring Ranked and Casual matches, and create lobbies for custom rule matches!
- Unlock more than 200 in-game rewards by conquering all of the different gameplay modes!
- Master your fighting skills in a fully featured Training Room!
SOEDESCO is a worldwide publisher of both digital and boxed games on multiple platforms. Our portfolio includes third party titles like Wuppo, Owlboy, Tricky Towers, Among the Sleep and N.E.R.O. SOEDESCO also publishes their own IPs including Adam’s Venture and Real Farm.
More information about SOEDESCO and its products can be found on the company’s website, www.soedesco.com or by following @SOEDESCO on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About AOne Games
AOne Games (2015) is an experienced videogame development company based in Santiago, Chile. We are currently developing ”Omen of Sorrow”, a fighting video game featuring characters inspired by classic horror. For more information, please visit www.aonegames.com/ or follow us on Facebook.