Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver today revealed unseen details of the combat system for the upcoming medieval role playing game Kingdom Come: Deliverance which will launch on February 13th 2018 for PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One the all in one entertainment system from Microsoft. Alongside the developer video digital pre-orders will be available from now on for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with participating partners as well as digitally for PC via Steam.
Daniel Vavra and his team give a brief insight on the combat system of Kingdom Come: Deliverance and explain the variety of weapons, attacks, counters and moves during the intense fights within the game. Challenging players to chain up combo attacks, finding opponents weaknesses and always aim for the right target zone medieval martial arts have never been displayed this realistic in a video game without losing the fun to play factor.
Exclusive armour for Henry and new treasure maps as digital pre-order bonus!
Kingdom Come Deliverance is available for digital pre-order on Steam. For all digital pre-order packages – Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One – an exclusive armour set and new treasure maps are included.
Fans attending Paris Games Week next week will have a chance to play Kingdom Come: Deliverance at the Koch Media booth in hall 1 booth A026. For the first time, the public audience will be able to play a new quest hands-on!
About Kingdom Come: Deliverance Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia!
· Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
· Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
· Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
· Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
· Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
· Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia