Award-winning veteran games developer and international games label Team17 and independent developer Team Jolly Roger have today announced that Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition will be available to download from today for PC, Mac and Linux via Steam.
Successfully released in 2015, Interplanetary is a sci-fi turn-based strategy artillery game, where players develop their home planets and wage war with their massive artilleries. Play skirmishes against AI opponents in Single Player mode or challenge your friends to battle with both local and online multiplayer.
Team Jolly Roger have been working to add exciting new features to the game with the addition of the Enhanced Edition which will be made free to all current owners of the original release, while new players will be able to pick up the game for just £10.99 / $14.99 / 14,99 €.
Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition’s new features include:
- Improved visuals and sound
- Ability to add AI opponents to online games – the most requested feature by the fans!
- New game balance plus Classic balance for existing players
- New buildings and weapons, including a new superweapon!
- Quick targeting mode
- New intel mechanics, making the intel system more compelling and easier to learn
- Enhanced multiplayer experience with improved functionality
Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition is available to download from 5pm BST today for PC, Mac and Linux via Steam for just £10.99 / $14.99 / 14,99 €. Existing owners of Interplanetary will receive the new Enhanced Edition for free.