CHARLESTON, SC, October 30, 2018- Stormseeker Games is excited to announce that, Infinite Adventures, is out and available for digital download on Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One!
Infinite Adventures is a turn-based, dungeon crawling RPG inspired by classic dungeon CRPGs; with modern design elements, an engaging story line and fresh new mechanics for exploration, combat and progression. You are the Traveler, a hero with a forgotten memory. Assemble your party and explore the Infinite Labyrinth to discover the truths of your past. Infinite Adventures consists 6 chapters, each with different tilesets, 24 dungeon levels and 25-40 hours of game play. Challenge yourself further with 56 side quests and 10 optional post game Super Bosses. The game features 3D Dungeon exploration from a first-person point of view and 2D anime styled character art.
4 Difficulty Levels: Normal, Hard, Old School or Story Mode.
Rated: TEEN with Fantasy Violence, Suggestive Themes (ESRB)
- EXPLORE 24 dungeon levels within the Infinite Labyrinth
- ENDLESS DUNGEON CRAWLING through procedurally generated dungeon levels
- HUNDREDS of BEAUTIFUL anime styled characters and enemies
- STRATEGIC Turn Based combat against hundreds of enemies
- CREATE your own party of characters from one of 5 Races and 10 Classes while choosing from 190+ full body character art pieces
- CUSTOMIZE SKILLS as each character levels up with over 260 skills and 24 summons to master
- ENGAGE with over 40 NPCs, all fully voice acted
- COMPLETE more than 50 optional side quests, all fully voice acted
- CONNECT with the story as 25 original musical pieces help stir your imagination
- EMBARK on an epic adventure to unravel the mysteries within the Infinite Labyrinth
- CHALLENGE yourself further by conquering one of the 10 optional post game Super Bosses
Stormseeker Games LLC was founded in 2015 by Travon Santerre who felt like there was a lack of dungeon crawling RPGs on the market. Travon handles all engineering, game design and project management and has spent the past 4 years developing Infinite Adventures. Travon is a veteran of the game industry who worked for Riot Games back in 2011-2013 on League of Legends. In January 2017, his wife, Dana Santerre, joined the company as the Director of Business Development.
Steam Store Link: Infinite Adventures Steam Store
Microsoft Store Link: Infinite Adventures Microsoft Store
PS4 Store Link: *Available later today and only in North & South America