BEND, OR–Epic Skater is back as a fully featured Action Sports Platformer dubbed a spiritual successor to Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater by fans. Epic Skater 2 delivers classic console skateboarding to Steam with familiar, all new gamepad controls. Originally designed for mobile, the developers have removed advertising, in-app-purchases, and streamlined the gameplay to create a premium platform experience.
Returning to Epicwood, the multi-level city where players skate the streets, subways, and rooftops with the signature, skill-based trick and combo system. Two years in the making, a follow-up to the original hit, Epic Skater 2 was rebuilt from the ground up to go beyond endless running and expand on every aspect of the game.
The all-new Create-A-Skater features over one billion outfit combinations. A new Career Mode with over 40 handcrafted levels accompanies the original Endless Mode. Daily Challenges combine with a Dynamic Goal Systems to deliver over 2000 goals. A deep gameplay progression stretches across both modes rewarding Create-A-Skater gear, Upgrades to every Skate Trick, and Crates full of Loot.
- and Mouse + Keyboard support.
- 100 Achievements exclusive to Steam.
- and Weekly in-game Leaderboards and podiums to show off your outfit.
- Free Skate in both Career and Endless Modes.
- Epic Camera Mode
- Rebuilt from the ground up while maintaining the trick and combo control system you know and love.
- Create-A-Skater with over 600 gear, clothing, and accessories to customize your skater and deck.
- 40 Career Mode levels loaded with challenges.
- 11 Tiers with 2000+ Goals in Endless Mode to keep you grinding.
- More than 44 unique, upgradeable tricks for epic combos.
- All-New Tricks. Loads of new tricks to shred with!
- Turn around and go where you want. Wallplant, Wallpush, to explore every direction.
- Skate Quarter Pipes. Acid Drop and Spine Transfer for BIG AIR.
- Use Boost Pads reach new heights and find secret areas!
- Skate and Destroy! Thrash ramps in vert sessions.
- Designed by former Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater series developers.
Epic Skater 2 is available now on Steam for $14.99.
About Your Daily Fill
Your Daily Fill is an independent game development group based in the US. YDF is focused on delivering fun, fully featured Action Sports games appealing to casual and core audiences. Development of Epic Skater 2 began in August, 2016. The team rebuilt the game from the ground up, placing considerable effort into new gameplay modes, player mechanics, game progression, along with popular community driven feature requests. Epic Skater 2 launched on Steam Early Access on July 24, 2018 and will release on November 9, 2018.