Desperaun… Desperados… Desperatres! THQ Nordic & Mimimi Announce Desperados III
VIENNA, Austria / MUNICH, Germany – Aug. 21, 2018 – The Wild West. A place where the law is made by those with a gun in their hands and enforced by the henchmen at their command. A place where death is no stranger and undertakers work overtime… especially when people start playing Desperados III.
This real-time tactics game, developed by German game studio Mimimi (who earned their spurs with the critically acclaimed title Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun), lets players command a band of Desperados led by fan-favorite gunslinger John Cooper, who’s hunting down his nemesis.
Heavily inspired by the first game of the franchise, Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, Desperados III will allow players to approach each mission with a wide variety of routes and solutions. As your gang will always be outnumbered, only smart use of both the environment and each Desperado’s unique character skills will guarantee a victorious outcome.
Desperados III will ambush your PC, PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, and Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X, in 2019.
For more information on the game, please visit https://desperadosgame.
About Desperados III
Desperados III is a modern real-time tactics game set in a harsh Wild West setting. You take control of a ragtag band as it grows into a highly functional group of unlikely heroes and heroines. These very different and strong personalities struggle to cooperate at first, but ultimately join forces to combine their distinctive specialties and challenge a seemingly superior foe. Hunted by ruthless bandits and corrupt lawmen, the Desperados need to turn the tables with every mission.
- Command up to five Desperados and use their lethal skills to stealthily thin out the enemy rows.
- Approach each mission with a huge variety of paths and solutions.
- Resolve large, seemingly impossible enemy setups with careful planning and perfectly timed executions.
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, desert canyons, Mississippi swamps, sprawling modern cities and many more by day and night.
- Defeat your foes by going in guns blazing, or choose a more stealthy, non-lethal option. Further adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replayability challenges.