30 January, 2018 – Digerati Distribution, in partnership with Bootdisk Revolution and Nephilim Game Studios, is delighted to announce that Bleed 2, the supersonic run-and-gun sequel to indie smash hit Bleed, is coming to PS4 on the 6th (NA) and 7th (EU) February, and Xbox One on the 9th February.
Released in 2017 for PC, Bleed 2 quickly won over critics and players with its slick shooting and tightly-designed action. Among its fans are Cuphead co-creators Chad and Jared Moldenhauer, who recently named Bleed 2 as one of their games of 2017, saying:
“Bleed 2 is the ultimate all-killer, no-filler game. It’s an hour of blisteringly fast paced run and gun shooting with slow-mo, multiple air dashes, bullet reflecting, boss crushing gameplay. Saying Bleed 2 is intense is an understatement.”
A furiously fun and fast-paced arcade action game, Bleed 2 welcomes back pink-haired heroine Wryn, the world’s greatest – and only remaining – hero, as she fights to defend the globe from an invading force of villains.
Master the art of air-dodging and bullet-reflecting to stylishly take down a relentless barrage of bad guys and bosses (and naughty kittys!), and make sure Wryn lives up to her title as the Greatest Hero of All Time!
- 7 intense levels with over 25 boss fights
- Unique controls let you shoot, dodge, reflect bullets and slow time all at once
- 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
- 2-player local co-op for all modes
- Unlockable weapons, characters and abilities
- Arcade Mode: Tackle the game on a single life
- Challenge Mode: Fight up to three bosses at the same time
- Endless Mode: Test yourself against a gauntlet of randomly-generated levels
Localized in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Brazilian.
Digerati Distribution & Marketing are specialists in independent PC and console video game PR, Marketing & Distribution. A new breed of publisher providing the versatility and flexibility needed in this modern landscape.