Viva El Presidente! “Tropico 4 Gold Edition” Coming for Xbox 360 and Windows PC
Return to the award-winning empire building game set on the island paradise of Tropico
Bracknell, UK – 10th October, 2012 – El Presidente, the beloved Tropican leader, is celebrating his 4th consecutive landslide re-election by releasing Tropico 4 Gold Edition on 9th November 2012 in the UK and Export territories.
Tropico 4 Gold Edition combines the award-winning city-builder Tropico 4 and its equally beloved expansion, Tropico 4: Modern Times. This fantastic collection of city-building and humorous economic simulation will be available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC. If you missed out on the game (and its expansion) that has won multiple Editor’s Choice awards from the likes of Game Informer and IGN, this is your chance to get them in one great bundle.
What the press says about Tropico 4 and Tropico 4: Modern Times
“I hope SimCity lives up to Tropico, not the other way around.” – Game Informer (Silver Award for Tropico 4: Modern Times)
“…it is beneficial to your experience to allow Tropico 4 into your life.” – Joystiq (4 out of 5 stars)
“It’s good to be El Presidente.” – IGN PC (8.5 out of 10 for Tropico 4 / Editors’ Choice)
Tropico 4 Gold Edition is the ultimate city building experience, including: Tropico 4 and the “Modern Times” expansion.
As the president of a tiny Caribbean island, it’s up to you to lead your country to greatness! Will you be a benevolent and tolerant leader, or a power-mad dictator? Will your economy rely on tourism, farming, big business or cheap sweatshops? The decisions you make will shape the future of your island, and more importantly, the size of your off-shore bank account.
Features of Tropico 4 Gold
- Become the heroic leader, or a despicable despot as your customized El Presidente avatar makes decisions for the good or ill of the people
- Two extensive campaigns consisting of more than 30 unique missions including the new “Modern Times” campaign
- More than 100 buildings in total, including the stock exchange, shopping mall, aqua park, car factories and shuttle launch pad
- Council of Ministers – Elevate citizens to government positions to help push through your more controversial decisions
- Sandbox mode for custom games, with improved map and scenario editor for endless replayability
For more information about Tropico 4 and Tropico 4: Modern Times, visit www.worldoftropico.com