Leicester, UK, 31st October, 2012 – Kalypso Media Digital is pleased to announce that Anna, their haunting horror adventure title, previously released for Windows PC, will soon be available on the Mac. Anna, set for a digital release on 9th November, is an adventure like none other, locking the player in a sinister and seemingly haunted sawmill in the Italian countryside. With three possible endings, Anna will keep players on the edge of their seats, challenging them with unique physics based puzzles and mysteries. Anna will be available on the iTunes App Store (Mac) and Steam.
Anna is a first-person horror adventure that explores the darkest depths of the human psyche. Set in an abandoned sawmill nestled high in the mountains, Anna challenges you to uncover horrific clues and use them to solve puzzles related to your character’s dark past. As you play, Anna will change locations and unveil new secrets. The way you play will not only determine the mental health of your main character, but will also lead to one of three possible endings.
- A haunting tale of psychological terror
- Three possible endings, each determined by the player’s actions in the storyline
- Physics-based environmental puzzles
- A faithful 3D recreation of the Italian countryside and a sinister sawmill that await your exploration
- Atmospheric soundtrack
- Brain-twisting puzzles to solve and horrific clues to uncover