MUGEN SOULS RELEASE DATE RESCHEDULED FOR NORTH AMERICA
NIS America announced today the new North American release date for Mugen Souls, available exclusively for the PlayStation®3 (PS3TM) computer entertainment system. Due to schedule adjustments, Mugen Souls will now be released on October 16, 2012. The European release date for this title will remain unaffected.
Created by Compile Heart, Mugen Souls features a free-roaming battle map, turn-based combat, and massive amounts of customization and character growth to fulfill even the most hardcore RPG fans.
About the game
There exists a small galaxy in the universe containing seven worlds, shimmering in seven colors… These worlds exist and act independent of one another. This has allowed them to develop and nurture rich, unique cultures. Then one day, a decree was sent out… “I’m gonna make everything in each of these worlds bow to me!”
– The Undisputed God, Chou-Chou
• Expansive worlds to explore: Travel freely on each world to explore and find
treasures and items. Monsters are roaming about, so be cautious or fight them
head-on and make them your subservient peons!
• Free-roaming style battle maps: Use Linked attacks to execute spectacular
moves with your allies! Destroy Crystals on the battlefield to activate Fever Time!
• Moe Kill: Execute the Moe Kill technique to enslave enemies and turn them into
items by exploiting their weaknesses!
• Customization: Create a full cast of characters! Customizable body parts, facial
expressions, and job classes!